Amarnath Yatra 2017 Registration
The Registration for Annual pilgrimage to the Holy Shrine of Shri Amarnath Ji will start from 1st March 2017 . Huge number of Pilgrims are expected to register for Amarnath Yatra 2017. There is no any Online Registration Facility by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, so there is Only one Option to register yourself that is through offline registration process. Per Day Limit is set to Only 7500 Registrations Per Route so its better to register well in advance than waiting for last Moment..
Now we must understand how to register yourself For Amarnath yatra 2017. There are many Process to Register yourself for Amarnath Yatra. Here i am Writing each Process & Procedure Step by Step to understand in better way.
Very Very Important Dates for Amarnath Yatra 2017 and Amarnath Yatra 2017 Registration
1) Offline Amarnath Yatra Registration will start from: 1st March 2017
2) Amarnath Yatra 2017 will start from : 29th June 2017
3) Yatra will complete on : 7th august, 2017
This year, the yatra Duration is decreased to 40 days, instead of 48 days as comapre to last year.
Complete Information to get Amarnath Yatra 2017 Registration ?
Those Pilgrims who are interested to Perform Amarnath Yatra 2017, they must follow these Steps before obtaining Yatra Registration Permit for 2017.
First Step- Obtaining Amarnath Yatra 2017 Health Certificate:
Amarnath Yatra 2017 Health Certificate is compulsory before obtaining Registration. So first step is to get Health Certifcate then you can Proceed for next step. Amarnath Certificate to be made in Proper Format and can be downloaded from Official website of Amarnath Yatra 2017 or from our website. Link will be Published soon when it is available for public. Now after getting Format you have to go to Approved Doctors of Amarnath Yatra 2017 who are responsible to make Health Certificate. This Process Complete here and now you are ready to get Amarnath Yatra 2017 Registration.
1) Amarnath Yatra 2017 Registration Form:
Amarnath Yatra 2017 Registration form is required to get registration. this form can also be downloaded from the official website and we will publish the same when it arrives. Yatra Registration form is must to obtain yatra registration permit.
3) Amarnath Yatra 2017 Registration Counters:
Amarnath Yatra 2017 Registration Counters are approved to many Private & Government Sector Banks. At some places it is given to private bank to register the yatris and in some areas its government banks. Generally PNB, Yes bank, & Jammu & kashmir banks etc are authorised for this job.
Shrine Baord has announced the Yatra Registration Dates for 2017 & it is from 1st MArch 2017 . Once registration counters are uploaded on govt website will will publish the same.
How to get Registration for Amarnath Yatra 2017 ?
1) Download the Amarnath Yatra Registration form and Compulsory Health Certificate, Take one one print outs for each pilgrims. and Fill Both the forms.
2) Get the location of Authorised Doctor who are authorised to issue the health Certificate, Doctors list are available on the website of Shri Amarnathji Shrine Baord ( SASB) 2017
3) Download List of Amarnath yatra 2017 bank Branches or Registration Counters from our website or from official website.
4) Once you Obtain the Health Certificate, then Deposit Your Duly filled Registration Form, with Self-signed Passport Photograph pasted on it in the nearest Bank authorized to do Registration.
5 Yatra Registration Fee: Now submit the form, you just have to Pay only Rs 50/- as Registration charges for the Amarnath yatra 2017.
6) Once your form is approved by the bank officer , and everything is in Proper standard , then you will be given Yatra Registration Permit for Performing the Amarnath Yatra 2017.
Mark Note of Below points
1) Every Registration Counter has a fixed Quota To Register the Yatris for a particular Day and Route.
2) Without tProper & Genuine Yatra Permit, you will not be allowed to cross the Check Point at the Base Camps of Baltal / Domel and Pahalgam/ Chandanwari.
3) Health Certificates, issued only after 1st March, 2017 will be considered valid.
4) Yatris intending to perform Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter ,they will have to Obtain the Health Certificate only registration charges are already in ticket Price so no need to get that.
Step-By-Step Registration Procedure for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2017 through Designated 432 Branches of Banks across India (Tentative procedure)
- The Registration and issue of Yatra Permit (YP) is done on first-come-first-serve basis.
- The Registration of Yatris commences from all the Bank Branches on a perscribed date.
- One Yatra Permit is valid for registering only one Yatri
- Each Registration Branch is allotted a fixed per day/ per route quota for registering the Yatris. The Registration Branch ensurse that the number of Yatris registered does not exceed the allotted per day/ per route quota.
- No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years and no lady with more than six weeks pregnancy is registered for the Yatra.
- Every Yatri have to submit Application Form and Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) to obtain Yatra Permit for the Yatra. The Formats of the Application Form and CHC, and the list of Doctors / Medical Institutions authorized to issue CHC are made available online.
- The Application Form and CHC is made available free of cost to the applicant-Yatri by the Registration Branch.
- To apply for the Yatra Permit, the applicant-Yatri submits the following documents to the Registration Officer:
- filled-in prescribed Application Form; and
- prescribed Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) issued on or after perscribed date by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution.
- four passport sized photographs (three for Yatra Permits and one for the Application form).
- The Registration Officer checks the following:
- whether the Application Form has been correctly filled-in and signed by the applicant-Yatri;
- whether the CHC has been issued by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution;
- whether the CHC has been issued on or after perscribed date.
- The Registration Official issues Yatra Permits bearing BALTAL for Baltal Route and PAHALGAM for the Pahalgam Route. For each day and route, the Registration Officer issues Yatra Permits as per colour coding:
- The specific day on which a pilgrim is registered to undertake the Yatra (i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) has been printed on the Yatra Permit. The day printed on the Yatra Permit is the day on which the Yatri will be allowed to cross the Access Control Gates at Baltal and Chandanwari (Pahalgam).
- The Bank Branch ensures that the date for which the Yatra Permit is issued for crossing the Access Control Gates matches with the day (i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) printed on the Yatra Permit before issuing the Permit to the Yatri.
- In the Permit Forms, the Yatra year and date of Yatra has not been printed. Therefore, it is mandatory for the issuing Bank Branch to stamp/ write the Yatra year and date of Yatra and paste the date and year so written/ stamped with a transparent tape (pasting of transparent tape is important in order to make the date and year of Yatra tamper-proof). However, the stamping of the date, year and Bank branch is done only at the time of issuance of the Yatra Permit. In no case, any Yatra Permit be stamped in advance. This aspect is ensured positively.
- If the Application Form and CHC are in order, the Registration Officer issues a Yatra Permit to the applicant against a payment per Yatra Permit, after following the steps mentioned in paras 15-17.
- The Registration Officer affixs passport size photographs and fills in the Yatra Permit Form on the spot as per the details mentioned in the Application Form and the CHC. The date of the Yatra be also filled in correctly.
- The Registration Officer signs the Yatra Permit and applies the Bank Branch Seal on the Yatra Permit in such a way that the Seal is partly imprinted on the photograph of the applicant-Yatri and partly on the Yatra Permit. However, the stamping of the date, year and Bank branch is done only at the time of issuance of the Yatra Permit. In no case, any Yatra Permit is stamped in advance.
- Before issuing the Yatra Permit to the applicant-Yatri, the Registration Officer records the following particulars:
- Date of issue of Yatra Permit.
- The Serial Number of Yatra Permit.
- Name, address and telephone number of the applicant-Yatri.
- Name of next-of-kin of applicant-Yatri, to be contacted in case of any emergency.
- Route of pilgrimage.
- Date of embarking on the Yatra from Baltal / Pahalgam.
- The Registering Bank e-mails by 8 p.m. every day complete information about the Yatra Permits issued during the day, particularly including the details listed in paragraph 17 to SASB.
- The Nodal Officer / Nodal Bank Branch consolidates the total number of Yatra Permits issued (Bank Branch-wise and State-wise) during the day and convey to the SASB the status of the same, date-wise and route-wise, every day.
- Once the Registration process is over, the Registration Branch forwards to the CEO, SASB, all the Application Forms and CHCs against which Yatra Permits have been issued.
- All the unused (blank) Yatra Permit Forms are returned by the individual branches to the Nodal Officer by Registered Post once the Registration Process is finally over. The Nodal Officer in turn forwards the same to CEO, SASB.
- The Registering Branch may register the Yatris after the normal banking hours, between 3 PM to 6 PM during Monday-Friday. On Saturdays, the registration may be done between 1 PM to 4 PM.